In a heartwarming announcement made on Wednesday through an Instagram post, the 33-year-old celebrity shared the joyous news of the birth of his son, Björn, with his fans.
The Swedish star posted a series of adorable family photos, capturing tender moments as he lovingly gazes at the newborn alongside Marzia.
As the caption, he wrote, “11/07/2023. Welcome to the family, little Björn.”
PewDiePie had previously revealed in February of this year that his partner was expecting, expressing his immense excitement about starting a family.
Sharing a montage video with his fans, he documented the journey of him and his partner discovering they were going to become parents.
The video included moments such as the couple’s joy upon seeing the positive pregnancy test and attending their first baby scan.
Fans were thrilled by the news, as evidenced by the video amassing 680,000 views on YouTube within a single hour.
Marzia, who hails from Italy, proudly displayed her growing baby bump in the photos as well.
PewdDiePie announced the birth of his son Björn
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video