The Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS) is currently investigating a shooting that occurred in Burlington this afternoon.
Around 1:50 pm, HRPS officers were called to the area of Guelph Line and New Street due to a report of a victim who had been shot in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, but no arrests have been made, and there is currently no suspect description.
The public is not at risk at the moment, and residents in the area should expect continued police presence as the investigation progresses.
HRPS investigators are requesting that anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident and may have witnessed the event or has dash-cam footage, to please contact them at 905-825-4777 ext 2316.
Person seriously injured after shooting in Burlington
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More