Alomo Gyata Singer identified as Aligata App has finally shown up to talk about how his singing went viral after having low expectations.
The Alomo Gyata song was just a freestyle of the original singer, Noble Adu Kwasi who sang the original song titled Akwankwaa Hiani.
According to Aligata, he has contacted Noble Adu Kwasi about how viral the song has gone and he had no problem with the copyright but blessed him and prayed for him to be successful in his endeavors.
Aligata likes to freestyle already-made songs to spice them up with his own words as a prefix.
Aligata said he plans to put his song on Spotify, Apple Music, and Audiomack after he was granted permission from Noble Adu.
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Subscribe To Watch New Videos On Youtube
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Original “Alomo Gyata” Singer Finally Shows Up And Talks About How The Song Went Viral (VIDEO)
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More