Olivia Molly Rogers is an Australian model, qualified speech pathologist, mental health advocate, and former Miss Australia. She is known for her beauty and magnificence. She is a Miss Universe Australia 2017 winner. She has worked as a model and budding artist for many years. In November 2021, she released her first book “Find Your Light“.
Olivia is a keen ambassador for positive body image and mental health awareness. She has been very open publicly about her own mental health struggles as she has discussed depression, anxiety, and disordered eating and how she overcome their personal battles.
Where is Olivia Molly Rogers from?
Olivia Molly Rogers was born on 17th March 1992. She is from South Australia. He is Australian by nationality and his ethnical background race is Australian-White. As per his birthdate, his zodiac sign falls under Pisces. She celebrated her 30th birthday in 2022. She is the daughter of her mother, Nicky Klemich, and her father, Dr. Mark Rogers. She parted ways when she was only eight years old. She is the middle child and has two siblings: Eleanor and Oscar. After her father remarried, she became an older half-sister to Jack and Harriet. She has been modeling since the age of 17.
In an interview with Sunday Mail, she revealed, “My dad has bipolar. I haven’t actually spoken about it publicly before. He’s a doctor and I think there’s a stigma around bipolar where people think that people with it can’t function. They picture a man who’s stuck in bed, unable to do anything. But Dad is working full-time, helping people every single day, and he’s just amazing.” She was always greatly concerned about mental illness and revealed that her family openly spoke about it while she was growing up, “I probably first became aware of it when I was about 11. We sat down with my grandpa, who is a doctor as well, and he explained it to us kids. They’re medical professionals, so they’re both quite practical about it.” She went on to speak about her father saying, “It can be really tough, but I treat it like any other disease. If he had cancer and it kept popping up, I wouldn’t run the other way, I would do all I could to help him. It’s the same with mental illness – you’ve just got to be there. For others in the family who are around someone struggling, it can be difficult to separate the person from the illness at times. You really have to be able to say ‘I hate this illness right now, but I love this person’. I think we all have a long way to go, but we are getting better.”
Olivia Molly Rogers studied at Seymour College. She ended up deferring her speech pathology course at Flinders University to move to Sydney and model full-time. Later, her interest changed when she won Miss Australian in 2017.
How was the career of Olivia Molly Rogers?
- Olivia Molly Rogers is the winner of Miss Universe Australia 2017. In July, after she won the Miss Australia crown, she came forward and publicly spoke about her battle with anxiety and depression.
- She has also appeared on Channel Ten’s The Project and Channel Seven’s The Morning Show on multiple occasions.
- Likewise, she has made her appearance on Channel Nine’s The Today Show, Postcards Melbourne, and has graced the cover of South Australian Style and GC Magazine.
- In addition to this, she has taken part in a variety of guest interviews with commercial radio stations and podcasts across Australia.
- She has been a guest speaker at several events talking about her experiences with mental health.
- She released her first book “Find Your Light” in November 2021. In the book, she discusses her insights and experiences with mental health and how she overcome some of the most challenging times of her life.
- On her social media profile, she creates content focused on health and fitness, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.
Who is Olivia Molly Rogers’s husband?
Olivia Molly Rogers was a married woman when it comes to her marital status. A divorced woman, Olivia is single at a moment. She is enjoying her present life fully without any disturbances. She is straight by sexuality.
Previously, Olivia Molly Rogers tied the knot to her husband, Justin McKeon. She married Justin at the age of 29. The two met each other in early 2018 before making their public debut at the Australian Formula One Grand Prix. The couple got engaged in 2019 during their vacation in Europe. After eight months after their wedding, the married couple broke up. As per the sources, Olivia divorced her husband, Justin. The reason behind their separation is still to get disclosed yet. “When it’s a healthy relationship you can work on it as a team. But when the same things keep coming up over and over and over again you’re flogging a dead horse,” she said on the Life Uncut podcast. “You’re flogging a dead horse,” she said before claiming she decided to split from McKeone because she “didn’t have anything left to give”. Rogers and McKeone split in October 2022 after more than four years together. They were last seen together in August when they shared romantic vacation photos from their trip to New York City.
How much is Olivia Molly Rogers’s net worth?
Olivia Molly Rogers is a successful model who is a Miss Universe 2017. She started modeling at age 17. Her main source of wealth comes from her modeling career.
Olivia Molly Rogers has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million as of 2023. She is living a lavish lifestyle right now. She managed to rise above her troubles and chose to overcome them. Today, she is an inspiration for everyone who suffers from mental health issues or has loved ones who do
How tall is Olivia Molly Rogers?
Olivia Molly Rogers is a beautiful woman with a hot body figure. Being a model, she maintained her body a lot by doing frequent exercise. She has a pair of black eyes and her hair color is blonde. She has got a slim body type with a charming smile and glowing face. She opens up about her struggle with depression and “disordered eating” in a bid to help others.
Olivia stands at the perfect height of 1.78 m or 178 cm or 5 feet 10 inches. Her body weight along with other body sizes is still to get unfold yet. At present, she has got a healthy body.
Olivia Molly Rogers – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Parents, Height
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More