Chattanooga Police have released photos of the suspect from the robbery at Regions Bank this morning. According to a statement from Regions, all associates are safe, and no customers were in the branch at the time.
Authorities are looking for the robber who opened fire inside Chattanooga’s Regions Bank on Market Street early on Monday and fled with an undisclosed sum of money.
There were no injuries, and according to Chattanooga Police Chief Celeste Murphy, the area is not currently under immediate threat.
Police have been contacted again to find out what she meant because the suspect is still on the run and might be armed.
It was reported to dispatchers that there was an active attacker at 601 Market Street.
Right now there’s not an immediate threat to the area, so we are just diligently making sure that we canvass the area through technology,’ Chief Murphy told us from the scene. ‘Trace the steps of the person, how they got here and where they went.
According to Chief Murphy, nobody was wounded. Market Street reopened around 11:30 a.m. after a brief period of closure.
The adjoining court building is still under lockdown, according to Hamilton County Criminal Court Clerk Vince Dean.
No one injured after robber fires shots inside Regions Bank in downtown Chattanooga
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More