Russ Vought president of the Center for Renewing America joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss lawfare being waged from all angles against President Trump with talk of evoking the 14th Amendment and Governor Newsom threatening to kick Trump off the ballot in California. Vought gives his assessment on the situation saying the lawfare is being used in a “Roman way” in which if you are not in office you are being sued. He counts the weaponization happening at this present time as a huge leverage point with time for debate of the topic before the 2024 election.
“No Adults In The Room”: Vought Calls Out Republicans Not Using Leverage Points To Cut Spending
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks