The upcoming Hallmark Mahogany movie Napa Ever After follows a blossoming romance in California wine country.
Denise Boutte (The Young and the Restless, Why Did I Get Married?) and Colin Lawrence (Virgin River, Riverdale) lead the cast of the original film, which will air on Hallmark Channel as part of the network’s annual Summer Nights programming event.
The movie follows Cassandra (Boutte), a single attorney who inherits her estranged grandmother’s vineyard in Napa Valley. Tiffany Yvonne Cox (Reasonable Doubt) also stars in the film as Cassandra’s close friend Lena.
“I have to learn how to run a winery in six months,” Cassandra tells her friends in the trailer.
Related Story: Pooch Hall, Andrea Lewis Star in Hallmark Movie ‘A Nashville Legacy’
The attorney has doubts about running a vineyard until she meets handsome local widower Alec (Lawrence). He helps her tend to the property that was the source of tension within her family. Through the process of restoring the winery to its former glory, Cassandra discovers more about her family and opens her heart to love.
The movie comes from Hallmark Media and is part of the company’s Mahogany programming brand that focuses on Black families and culture.
The film is executive produced by Tia A. Smith. Charles Cooper produced the movie, and Alfons Adetuyi directed it from a script by Nina Weinman, based on a story by Wendy Eley-Jackson.
Napa Ever After premieres Saturday, Aug. 26 (8 p.m. ET/5PT), on Hallmark Channel
Watch the trailer below:
‘Napa Ever After’ Trailer Brings Romance to a Family Winery
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks