In an official statement, it has been announced that Tina Turner, widely known as the ‘Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll,’ has peacefully passed away today at the age of 83.
She succumbed to a long illness at her residence in Kusnacht, located near Zurich, Switzerland.
Her departure marks the loss of a musical icon and an inspirational figure for the world.
Renowned for her captivating stage presence and a series of chart-topping hits, Tina Turner, originally from the United States, emerged as one of the most adored female rock vocalists.
Her repertoire included iconic songs such as “The Best,” “Proud Mary,” “Private Dancer,” and “What’s Love Got to Do With It.”
Musician and ‘Queen of Rock’n Roll’ Tina Turner died in Switzerland
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More