According to police, multiple people were injured when a shooter fired shots at Northside Hospital Medical Midtown on West Peachtree Street in Atlanta’s busy commercial district on Wednesday afternoon.
The incident was still ongoing, and hundreds of heavily armed officers were present at the scene.
No arrests had been made, as per officials.
The police have shared surveillance camera pictures of the perpetrator, who carried a firearm and was seen wearing a gray hoodie, black pants, and a surgical mask.
The suspect was also spotted carrying a brown satchel slung across his chest.
The station reported that a number of individuals were carried out of the building on stretchers, and the surrounding area’s traffic was closed.
Atlanta police urged those nearby to secure their buildings and remain indoors, while those outside the area were advised to avoid it, in a tweet shared at approximately 12:45 p.m.
Multiple people injured following active shooter situation at Northside Hospital Medical Midtown
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More