A viral video that captures a heartwarming moment a groom took forever by shedding so many tears before saying ‘Yes I Do’ to a bride on their wedding day has surfaced online.
The groom shed a river of tears as he stood on the altar momentarily before saying his marriage vows to his bride.
He was captured in a video as he was unable to contain his emotions, as he broke down in tears but he eventually put himself together as he recited his marriage vows.
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Subscribe To Watch New Videos On Youtube
“If the way people cry during weddings is the same emotions they go into marriage with, then the world would be a better place.”
“Sometimes, this cry na fake! Don’t get me wrong, you can cry on a day like this but some men are just dramatic.”
“Vulnerable men are still out there. I hope the tears isn’t for the shege ahead”
“Maybe he’s feeling guilty 😂😂😂 because Promax cheating is what he’s crowned with”
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Moment Groom Cries a River Before Saying ‘I Do’ To Wife On Wedding Day
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks