Above, Pianosaurus performs The Letter. And speaking of travel, did you guys know that Republicans want to make it illegal to cross state lines for an abortion, and anyone helping is a co-conspirator in a felony? One of my pals on the Fediverse says, “…gambling is illegal many places, but it isn’t a conspiracy to plan a trip to Las Vegas,” and that’s true. Today we look at the War on Women.
Digby sez The “pro-life” movement is a dead duck.
Wonkette proves to us that Republicans’ War on Women is going international.
Off the Cuff shows us how the Republicans’ War on Women is going local.
Notions Capitol takes the War on Women to Tommy Tuberville.
Bonus Track: ars Technica tells us that the truth is still out there. Yup, The X-Files premiered 30 years ago, and I have not aged a day.
Round-up by Tengrain who blogs at Mock, Paper, Scissors. You can follow Tengrain on the Fediverse. Send tips, requests, and suggestions to [email protected] (with For MBRU in the subject line).
Mike’s Blog Round-Up | Crooks and Liars
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks