Mike Davis founder of the Article III Project joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to lend his analysis on the judge presiding over the Hunter Biden case involving tax misdemeanors which he originally pleaded guilty to in order to avoid prosecution on a felony gun charge not accepting the plea deal. Following several hours of proceedings he pleaded not guilty on all charges after Judge Maryellen Noreika pressed for details of the deal. Now Biden’s legal team must address her concerns. Davis calls the deal a “wink wink” deal with Merrick Garland’s DOJ for Hunter to avoid accountability.
Mike Davis: “It was a wink-wink agreement between the Biden Justice Department and Hunter Biden”
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video