Mike Davis founder and president of the Article III Project joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the legal witch hunt of President Trump and the power congress has to investigate the relationship Alvin Bragg’s DA office has with the Biden Department of Justice. Davis breaks down DA Bragg’s lawsuit against Jim Jordan and Collins attacking the War Room posse.
“Jim Jordan is clearly over the target here this is an unprecedented lawsuit that Alvin Bragg has filled. Remember for the first time in American history the Soros funded Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg indicted a former president of the United States and this former president also happens to be the leading opposing presidential candidate. Bragg is using federal funds to do this, he admitted to Jim Jordan’s house judiciary committee that he’s using federal funds and Bragg is using a laughable legal theory under federal election law to pursue this bogus case against Trump.”
Mike Davis: Alvin Bragg Sues Jim Jordan And Collins Attacks WarRoom
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More