Michael Patrick Leahy CEO and editor-in-chief of the Star News Network joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss a Tennessee law markers inciting a mob of protestors at the state capitol over gun issues.
“Justin Jones, Justin Pearson, and Gloria Johnson hijacked and broke the rules of the Tennessee House of Representatives while a large crowd of young anti-gun protestors many of whom were from out of state threatened the Tennessee house chamber. They broke the rules of the house, they approached the well without recognition by the speaker, with a bullhorn… They took over the proceedings without recognition from the speaker. This has never happened in 227 years.”
Michael Patrick Leahy Reports On Tennessee Lawmakers Inciting Mob To Take State Capitol
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More