Patrick K O’Donnell an expert in combat history joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to recognize and honor Memorial Day. He takes time to point out small unit combat teams that have made history at inflection points in battle to make the case that a small group of individuals can make momentous change.
“Memorial Day is about honoring those who have fallen in all of our wars. It’s about Sean Stokes who was in the Battle of Fallujah, or Michael Hanks who lost his life there who was only 22 years old.”
Memorial Day | A Day to Remember America’s Fallen Soldiers
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video