Wayne Brady is an American television personality, comedian, actor, and singer. He is a regular on the American version of the improvisational comedy television series Whose Line Is It Anyway? His quick wit, humor, and ability to perform various characters contributed to his popularity on the show.
Wayne Alphonso Brady later hosted his own talk show, “The Wayne Brady Show,” which earned him several Daytime Emmy Awards. Additionally, Brady has appeared in various television shows, films, and theater productions. He is known for his roles in TV shows like “How I Met Your Mother,” “The Bold and the Beautiful,” and “Black Lightning.”
In the theater world, Wayne Brady has showcased his singing and acting talents. He received acclaim for his role in the Broadway production of “Kinky Boots” and won a Primetime Emmy Award for his performance in the musical special “Wayne Brady: Making $%!# Up.”
Wayne Brady Children
Wayne Brady and ex-wife Mandie Taketa have a daughter named Maile Masako Brady. She was born on February 3, 2003.
READ: Wayne Brady Biography
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Meet His Daughter Maile Masako Brady
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video