Greta Lundgren is the name of the younger daughter of Swedish actor Dolph Lundgren and his wife Anette Qviberg. Although, she is an aspiring model and a social media star.
But she is yet to begin her professional career as a model. Apart from being a celebrity kid, she is also a social media influencer with huge numbers of followers. Greta has been trailed by an enormous number of fans via online media.
Greta Lundgren Profile
- Full name: Greta Lundgren
- Date of birth: November 30, 2001
- Age: 21
- Place of birth: Stockholm, Stockholms Iän, Sweden
- Nationality: Swedish
- Occupation: Social Media Influencer
- Famous for: being the daughter of Swedish actor Dolph Lundgren and his wife Anette Qviberg.
Greta Lundgren Parents
Her father Dolph Lundgren is also known as Hans Lundgren. He is better known by his stage name. Dolph is a Swedish actor, filmmaker, and martial artist. He came into the limelight when he starred in Rocky IV as the imposing Soviet boxer Ivan Drago. Since then, Lundgren has starred in more than 80 films, all of them in the action genre.
Greta’s mother’s name is Anette Qviberg, is a Fashion Designer and Interior Designer. The couple tied the knot on 27 February 1994 at Marbella alongside the presence of their family and close friends after dating for a long time.
Being together, they were blessed with two girls. They welcomed their first baby girl on 29 April 1996, whom they named Ida Sigrid Lundgren. And after five years of their first child, she gave birth to another baby girl on 30 November 2001 whom they called Greta Eveline Lundgren. Eventually, the couple separated in 2011 after 15 years of living together.
Despite her parent’s separation, Greta shares a great bonding with both her father and mother. In fact, she spent enough time with them and often shares photos of them on her Instagram, which pretty much reflects the bond they share.
Greta Lundgren’s Sister Ida Lundgren
Ida was born on April 29, 1996, in Stockholm, Sweden. She is known for her work in Command Performance, Castle Falls, and Gumball 3000 med Erik och Mackan. She is also famous as the oldest daughter of Dolph Lundgren and his second wife Anette Qviberg.
As a model, she is associated with famous modeling agencies like TREND, Wilhelmina, and others as well. In fact, she has earned a decent fan following on her socials as well. While she is widely recognized for her professional achievements, she is also a hot topic when it comes to her love life.
Is Greta Lundgren Dating Someone?
This 21-year-old lady is single by her marital status. But according to her social media post, it looks like Greta is dating someone. However, it’s not confirmed officially by Greta.
Regarding her Instagram feed, there are numerous photos of a guy who appears to be her boyfriend. But she has not revealed yet his name. She made a post on March 29, 2021, with a photo of him on her Instagram and she wrote, “missing the gs🖤”.
How old are Greta Lundgren?
Greta was born Greta Eveline Lundgren to a group of craftsmen in Stockholm, Stockholms Iän, Sweden, on November 30, 2001. So her age is 21 as of 2023. She was born as the youngest daughter of Dolph Lundgren and Anette Qviberg.
Greta grew up along with her older sister Ida Lundgren, who is a model and actress. Despite being star kids, there are not many details present of their upbringing. Their parents keep their children away from the spotlight. Reportedly, she and her sister spent most of their early days in Marbella, Spain, and had a very normal life.
Greta Lundgren Net worth
Lundgren is as yet youthful and she wasn’t engaged with any sort of calling yet. She hasn’t taken up any form of profession. Greta rose to prominence as Dolph Lundgren’s VIP girl, with a net worth of $18 million as of 2023. He is a well-known Swedish entertainer, military worker, and chief. In addition, one of his films, Rough IV, has a film industry collection of $300.4 million, which is higher than the budget of $28 million.
5 Facts On Greta Lundgren That Might Surprise You!
- She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches, which is 1.67 meters.
- Greta is not only on Instagram and Twitter but also has a channel on YouTube.
- She also has a small YouTube channel, where she likes to post videos of herself and friends doing different things like paintballing and swimming during the summer.
- After her parent’s devices, her father is in a relationship with her new partner Emma Krokdal.
- She spent most of her early days in Marbella, Spain, and had a very normal life.
Meet Dolph Lundgren’s daughter Greta Lundgren
- The View’s Ana Navarro answers claims she’s been using Ozempic to aid in her weight loss journey
- The Malicious Yo-yo
- April Lyda says she loves and supports her daughter
- 10,000+ Fruit Packaging Jobs In Canada, Apply June 2023
- President Joe Biden Takes a Tumble at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony, Reportedly Unhurt |