While addressing to a group of young women at a seminar, Mcbrown made a subtle response to the outrageous claims made by Ohene Phrah that Mr. Maxwell Mensah had slept with Maame Serwaa.
Mcbrown claims that there are a number of reasons why she cannot simply decide to end her marriage with her husband, one of which being the social stigma attached to divorce that paints all divorced women as immoral.
She continued by saying that once a woman leaves a marriage, she is labeled as immoral.
Mcbrown stressed to the young women that marriage is still a pleasant experience in spite of its ups and downs.
The acclaimed Ghanaian actress also exclusively disclosed during the same session that she doesn’t take her husband’s late arrival from partying lightly.
According to Mcbrown, she attempts to hold her husband responsible for his conduct even if he is the leader of the household.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Mcbrown Explains Why She Won’t Be Able To Divorce Her Husband In A Video
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks