Narcotics are crossing the border at an unprecedented rate, and cartel activity is almost entirely to blame for the U.S. drug overdose issue, which is predominantly a fentanyl crisis. The number of deaths from drug overdoses has increased dramatically in recent years. That would be the functional equal of a mid-size commercial jetliner disappearing from the sky every day, and just like with fentanyl, those fictitious airliners would be mostly filled with people under the age of 35. At the moment, this tragedy represents America’s worst humanitarian failure.
Maybe Biden Should Start Targeting The Cartels At The Border, Instead Of Funding Ukraine?
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record