Narcotics are crossing the border at an unprecedented rate, and cartel activity is almost entirely to blame for the U.S. drug overdose issue, which is predominantly a fentanyl crisis. The number of deaths from drug overdoses has increased dramatically in recent years. That would be the functional equal of a mid-size commercial jetliner disappearing from the sky every day, and just like with fentanyl, those fictitious airliners would be mostly filled with people under the age of 35. At the moment, this tragedy represents America’s worst humanitarian failure.
Maybe Biden Should Start Targeting The Cartels At The Border, Instead Of Funding Ukraine?
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks