American business magnate Mark Zuckerberg has taken a swipe at Elon Musk’s Twitter following the latest release of Twitter-like social media Threads.
Threads an Instagram App is a new app, built by the Instagram team, for sharing text updates and joining public conversations. It was developed by Meta, the parent company of Instagram owned by Mark.
In a recent comment sighted on Threads, Mark in an attempt to answer a Threader’s question to the possibility of the text-sharing app being bigger than Twitter, asserted that the latter failed to reach a milestone in today’s social media world.
“Anyone think this can become bigger than Twitter?”, the Threader shared.
“It’ll take some time, but I think there should be a public conversations app with 1 billion+ people on it.
Twitter has had the opportunity to do this but hasn’t nailed it. Hopefully we will.”, Mark Zuckerberg jumped on the thread to note.
Check out the screenshot below or OccupyGh.com for more related stories.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
Mark Zuckerberg Takes A Swipe At Elon Mark’s Twitter In Latest Comment
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks