Mark Mitchell lead pollster with Rasmussen Reports joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to share polling on American’s view of the role the CIA may have played in the assassination of JFK. Mitchell reports that the majority of American believe the CIA likely had a role in his murder and notes that this is higher amongst younger voters. He attributes this to younger Americans consumption of alternative forms of media. Going into 2024 the data paints a clear picture that lack of trust in government institutions will play a key role in the election.
Mark Mitchell Details Poll Explaining Americans Thoughts On The JFK Assassination
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video