Mark Colson Biography
Mark Colson is an American actor, director, teacher, and writer. He is also a former theatre professor at Michigan State University. As a writer, he co-wrote the film Passed the Door of Darkness.
Mark Colson Age
Colson likes to keep his personal life private hence he has not yet disclosed the date, month, or year he was born. However, he might be in his 50s.
Mark Colson Height
Colson stands at an approximate height of 6 feet 3 inches.
Mark Colson Family
Colson has managed to keep his personal life away from the limelight hence he has not disclosed any information about his parents. It is also not known if Colson has any siblings.
Mark Colson Wife
Colson has married twice. In 1987, he married his first wife Debra K. Stratton. After two years, the two lovebirds divorced, in 1989. He did not wait for too long to marry again. In 1996, he married his current wife Janet Colson. The two have been together since then.
Mark Colson’s Net Worth
Colson has an estimated net worth of between $1 Million-$5 Million which he has earned through his successful career as a $17 Million.
Mark Colson Education
Colson attended Yale and the British American Drama Academy in Oxford where he studied acting. He also joined Webster University in 1981 and in 1985 he graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting. Colson continued to upgrade his acting skills. In 1989, he joined National Theatre Conservatory. After completing his studies there, he obtained a Master of Fine Arts in 1991.
Mark Colson Career
Colson works have been working as a professional actor, director, teacher, and writer for the past 30 years. He continues to work on stage, TV, and film where currently he is working at the University of Michigan as a teaching artist. He is committed to student engagement and communicating straight-forward.
Throughout his theatrical career, he has worked at The Sierra Repertory Theatre, The Boarshead Theatre, The Hudson Theatre, Theatre Banshee in Los Angeles, The Odyssey, The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, and The Denver Center. His film career began with the recurring role of Gabriel in the television series Days of Our Lives.
As a writer, he co-wrote the film Passed the Door of Darkness. Colson played the role of Richard in the Purple Rose Theatre’s world premiere of The Gaps in the Fossil Record Record in 2016. He has also performed as Iago in the American Shakespeare Collective’s Othello.
Mark Colson Nominations and Awards
Colson was nominated for an Ovation Award in 2008 for his performance of “Slim” in Theater Banshee’s Of Mice and Men.
Mark Colson Movies and TV Shows
- Demolition Man playing the role of Warden William Smithers – Young
- Star Trek Voyager playing the role ofDream Alien
- Locked Up Down Shorty’s playing the role of Man At Bar
- The Curse and the Smoking Jacker playing the role of The Curse and the Smoking Jacker
- The King of Queens playing the role of Gus
- Heroes playing the role of Dr. Zern
- My Own Worst Enemy playing the role of Second Prisoner
Mark Colson Bio, Wiki, Wife, Professor, Theatre Banshee, Worth
- The View’s Ana Navarro answers claims she’s been using Ozempic to aid in her weight loss journey
- The Malicious Yo-yo
- April Lyda says she loves and supports her daughter
- 10,000+ Fruit Packaging Jobs In Canada, Apply June 2023
- President Joe Biden Takes a Tumble at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony, Reportedly Unhurt |