Fox News host Maria Bartiromo complained because the media spent the weekend focused on a possible insurrection in Russia instead of Hunter Biden.
During an appearance on Fox & Friends, Bartiromo was asked whether a story about Biden’s taxes would “breakthrough” in media.
“Well, the White House wanted to give the media something else to cover, and this is the MO,” she complained.
“This is exactly the way they do things,” Bartiromo said of the White House. “In fact, on Friday, I said, wow, what a blockbuster; what’s that message? I’m sure there will be an enormous story over the weekend that the White House is going to be pushing to take this story off of the front page, and sure enough, we’ve got the State Department drumming up all the drama that took place over the weekend in Russia.”
“The mainstream media has an excuse again not to cover it,” she added. “They’re covering everything about Russia and the Wagner Group. As if it really matters to the U.S. right now.”
Maria Bartiromo Slams Media For Covering Russia Instead Of Hunter Biden
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks