Robert Moore of San Jose, California, turned 100 years young last month. For his birthday, his family did something quite unusual. They put the word out about this dog lover’s big day, and 200 dogs, and their hoomans, turned out for a parade in his honor. Mr. Moore was able to greet each and every dog personally and give them some pets. It was a beautiful day for the doggos and hoomans alike.
Oh, and by the way, my birthday is coming up next month (hint, hint).
Open thread below….
Man’s 100th Birthday Was For The Dogs
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video