A 30-year-old man identified as Daniel Chigozie has been arrested by Amotekun Corps agents for reportedly selling his 9-month-old son to three separate buyers.
Per David Akinremi, the Commandant of the Corps based in Ogun State, the agency gathered the information that the Dad had serially traded his son, Daniel Chinonye Darlington.
Daniel sold the baby to three different buyers at different locations in the Lagos communities of Sango, Meiran, and Apapa.
Between August 2022 and February 2023, unknown purchasers paid the suspect a resident of Abela in Sango Ota, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State a whooping amount of N150,000, N400,000, and N700,000.
The suspect was arrested along with his partner identified as Chigozie Ogbonna, 29, by the State Police command.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
Man Arrested For Selling His 9-Month Baby To 3 Different Buyers
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record