NASSAU, BAHAMAS- Abaco police are investigating an altercation that left a male student injured. The incident occurred around 9 am on Thursday. According to Acting District Superintendent Chester Cooper, a young man was walking to school when a bus carrying some students passed by. One of the students on the bus threw a pocket knife out the window, hitting the young man under his eye and causing a gash. When the bus stopped in front of the school, a fight broke out involving several students.
A police report released to the media states that four female students attacked a male student, resulting in injuries to his body. The male student was taken to the Marsh Harbour Clinic, where he received treatment and was later discharged.
Superintendent Cooper emphasized that the Ministry of Education has clear policies regarding safety on school campuses and that an officer is stationed at the Patrick J Bethel High School. He called on parents and community stakeholders to instill more values in the youth.
Last month, a 17-year-old student in Abaco was stabbed by another student of the same age while on the playing field. The victim was taken to a local clinic, treated, and later discharged.
Male student on Abaco injured in altercation
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record