Madison Bailey is an actress as well as a model from the USA who is best known for playing the role of Kiara Carrera on the Netflix teen drama series “Outer Banks” (2020-present). In addition, she is famous for her role as Wendy Hernandez in “Black Lightning“. She is currently in a relationship with her partner, Mariah Linney and she is pansexual when it comes to her sexuality.
Madison is well-recognized for her role as Angela Henry in “Murder Chose Me”, Carla in “Creepshow”, Mary Hold Bear in “Swamp Murders”, and Bowling Alley Girl in “Impractical Jokers: The Movie”. In 2020, she was cast in the recurring role of Jules in “Council of Dads”, a drama television series inspired by the book The Council of Dads by Bruce Feiler. In February 2015, she made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Caroline in an episode titled ‘Waiting for the Man’ of the NBC occult detective drama series, “Constantine.”
Who are Madison Bailey’s parents?
Madison Bailey opened her eyes for the first time on 29 January 1999 with the full name of Madison Lilly Bailey. She is from Kernersville, North Carolina, United States. Madison was adopted by her adoptive father, Alex Bailey, and her adoptive mother, Mary Katherine Bailey (who died in 2018). Altogether, she has six siblings – three brothers and three sisters. One of her sisters’ names is Katie Bailey. She is the youngest sibling. Madison is American by nationality and she belongs to mixed ethnicity as she is of African-Italian descent. The present age of Bailey is 24 as of 2023.
For her education, Bailey studied at East Forsyth High School which is located in the town of Kernersville in Forsyth County, North Carolina.
How did Madison Bailey start her career?
TV Series Career
- Madison Bailey initially wanted to be a singer but later, she switched her profession to acting and modeling at age 15.
- In 2015, she made her acting debut appearing in the TV series “Constantine” as Caroline. It was then followed by “Swamp Murders”.
- In 2017, she starred in the TV series “Mr. Mercedes” as Chloe. Next, she was cast as Wendy Hernandez in the CW science fiction TV series “Black Lightning” for which she played for two seasons.
- Madison came to huge fame after she portrayed Kiara “Kie” Carrera on the Netflix mystery drama “Outer Banks (2020-Present).
- In 2021, she can be seen in “American Horror Stories” as Kelley. She is set to appear in the TV movie “Constance” as Sasha.
- Madison Bailey, in 2018, made her debut film “Bottle Girl” as Jackie. In 2020, she appeared in two movies – “Discarded Things” as Daniella and “Impractical Jokers: The Movie” as Bowling Alley Girl.
- In 2021, she can be seen as Emily in “Supercool”. She will be appearing in the film “Time Cut” which is in the stage of filming.
Who is Madison Bailey’s Girlfriend?
Madison Bailey is pansexual and she is currently in a relationship and dating her girlfriend/partner, Mariah Linney who is the University of North Carolina Charlotte Women’s Basketball star. On June 15, Mariah Linney made their relationship on IG official by sharing a photo of herself and Bailey. “💍‼️” Bailey commented on the post. Bailey’s TikTok account confirmed her relationship with Linney. In the video, Bailey can be seen repeatedly mouthing along to a voiceover that says, “I’m not falling” before ending with “Okay, I’m falling.” Then, Bailey brings Linney into the frame while smiling and hugging. They often post their photos on social media. On 19th April 2021, she uploaded a picture with her girlfriend, Linney, in front of a mirror where she was giving a cheek kiss. Previously, she dated JJ Hawkins. The couple appeared together in the show ‘Two Roads’.
In late May, Bailey came out as pansexual on her TikTok, writing, “Nobody knows what pansexual means. Girls, boys, trans boys, trans girls, nonbinary babies. It’s what’s on the inside, boo.” She previously alluded to her sexuality in a September 2019 Instagram post captioned, “Easily distracted by all genders🏳️🌈.” She also posted a video about what pansexual really means in May 2020.
How much is Madison Bailey’s net worth?
Madison Bailey is a rising actress and model who has got huge success appearing in the movies and TV series such as Black Lightning, Outer Banks, Impractical Jokers: The Movie, and more. Bailey has been acting professionally since 2015, but it wasn’t until her role as Kiara Carrera in Outer Banks that truly put her on the mainstream map. The primary source of wealth comes from the entertainment and modeling industry.
The net worth of Madison Bailey is estimated to have $500K as of 2023. The majority of her fortune comes from the entertainment line. Likewise, she is also making a decent sum of money from brand endorsements. Through social media, Madison Bailey has either endorsed or promoted brands like Bubble, FashionNova, Fendi, JustFab, Free People, and more. Her car collection includes an SUV along with Jeep Wrangler. She is living a lavish lifestyle from her career earnings and she must be living in her own big mansion.
How tall is Madison Bailey?
Madison Bailey is a beautiful actress and model. Her young age doesn’t show the necessity of any cosmetic surgeries to enhance her looks. She has a pair of dark brown eyes and his hair color is also dark brown. She has a medium skin complexion. She has a lean frame with pierced ears. She has been diagnosed with a borderline personality disorder at age 18. She has inked a tattoo in honor of her adoptive mum’s memory.
Madison Bailey has a tall height of 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm or 1.73 m. Meanwhile, her body weight consists of 53 kg or 117 lbs. She has a slim body build. Many people like her for her charming personality and she has impressed millions of viewers through her amazing acting skills.
Madison Bailey – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Partner, Parents, Height, Career
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More