This song takes me way back. I remember listening to it over and over as a teenager up in my room. There is just something about the lyrics that appealed to my teenaged brain and the music was soothing to my angst. Alan Parson was one of the best sound engineers in the business, plus a pretty damn good musician in his own right.
I only wish that the person who remastered the video said when and where the concert was from.
LNMC: Eye In The Sky By The Alan Parsons Project
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks