We’ve all seen the videos of little children who get glasses and can see clearly for the first time or get new hearing aids and can hear their parents’ voices for the first time. We all have melted and the pure joy and delight on their little faces as a whole new world opens up to them.
But it doesn’t always have to be some miraculous event. Because often, it’s the little things that mean the most. Such as this little girl who has Down’s syndrome as well as alopecia. Look at the way she starts beaming when she gets new hair. That room was absolutely glowing from her smile!
Who the heck is chopping onions around here? It’s too early for allergies, isn’t it?
Open thread bellow…
Little Girl Gets New Hair And Lights Up The Place
- League Standings Of Ghana In The AFCON Qualifiers
- We Are Still Facing A Crisis At The Border – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- CDC Warns Of Artificial Tears Eye Drops; Dangerous Side Effects Including Death |
- Trump Posts Photo Of Him Holding A Baseball Bat Next To Pic Of Bragg
- Ghost’ Season 3 Premiere Sets Starz Viewership Record