Tonight’s selection, Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around, was totally unintentional. As I was considering different artists and songs, nothing really struck me. Either the sound was off, or the video quality was really poor, or it just didn’t feel right. Then as I was bouncing from one idea to another, I stumbled across this classic. I’ve always liked Stevie Nicks. Heck, who doesn’t? But when I saw that it was her collaboration with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, I was sold.
Nicks and Petty shared a special friendship where they were more like brother and sister than anything else. You can see that in this video, with the sly looks they give each other, which makes it all the more special.
Late Night Music Club: Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around – Stevie Nicks
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video