It appears that there is renewed activity in the investigation of the murder of the renowned rapper Tupac Shakur.
Las Vegas police recently conducted a search at a residence in Henderson, Nevada, which is situated approximately 20 miles from the city limits of Las Vegas.
The detectives from the Las Vegas Metro PD served a search warrant on Tuesday, but the specific details surrounding the search were not extensively disclosed.
However, it was stated that this operation is part of the ongoing homicide investigation related to Tupac Shakur.
According to law enforcement sources, the home that was searched is located near Interstate 11 and Wagon Wheel Drive.
However, up to this point, no arrests have been made in connection to the investigation.
Tupac Shakur tragically passed away on September 13, 1996, succumbing to multiple gunshot wounds near the Las Vegas Strip.
Despite his untimely demise, his legacy as the “All Eyez On Me” rapper has resulted in one of the most successful music careers and an immense fan following.
Nevertheless, his family remains focused on finding closure in the ongoing case.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information is available.
Las Vegas police execute search warrant in the unsolved murder of Tupac Shakur
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks