About Kyoko Chan Cox
Kyoko Chan Cox is a former teacher who is best known for being the daughter of Anthony Cox (father) and Yoko Ono (mother).
Her parents were from the film/art industry. Kyoko (Born on August 8, 1963, in Tokyo, Japan) is 59 years old with around 5 feet and 9 inches tall in height. As of writing, She lives in the USA.
Kyoko Chan Cox was born to lovely parents Anthony Cox and Yoko Ono. Her mom and dad separated.
Later, Her mom married another man named John Lennon. She has a half-brother named Sean Lennon and a half-sister named Julian Lennon. Similarly, Her dad, Anthony Cox married another woman named Melinda Kendall.
Talking about Kyoko Chan Cox’s love life, Her former husband’s name is Jim Helfrich who is a lawyer by profession. They have two children named Emi Ono and John (Jack) David Yeisuke Helfrich. As per some sources, In the year 2018, They divorced.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Name||Kyoko Chan Cox|
|Country||Japan & USA|
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly more than $500K|
|Age||59 years old (2023)|
|Marital Status||Married and divorced|
|Education||Walter Reed Middle School|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Duke Dennis
Read the full biography of Faye Knightly
Kyoko Chan Cox | Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Facts
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More