The Golden boy of Ghana’s Music, Dennis Nana Dwamena also known as Kidi was said to be battling from stroke per a report made by Ghpage.com on the 16th of March, 2023.
Kidi on the 24th of February called off his Golden boy North America Tour after battling with an undisclosed illness.
Kidi hasn’t been feeling lately and has been off social media for almost a month. He doesn’t go for shows as well which has made his fans nervous, especially after his stroke rumors broke out.
However, Richie Mensah who is a producer has broken his silence over Kidi’s stroke brouhaha.
He tweeted: “Kidi hasn’t had a stroke, ignore the rumors and the clickbait”
Also, Olele Salvador of 3 music also tweeted; “Ignore reports suggesting multiple award-winning & reigning @3musicAwards Artiste of the Year, @KiDiMusic, has suffered a stroke”
“The ‘Golden Boy’ is in good health & fit as a fiddle after speaking over the phone concerning earlier reports of his health”
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
Kidi Battling From Stroke? The Truth Finally Out
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks