The twice-impeached, indicted, one-term so-called President Donald J. Trump informs us that the alleged billionaire hasn’t been given a fair shake in life. Please feel sorry for Donald. Thank you.
He told the softball-throwing far right-winger, Mark Levin, “They say that Andrew Jackson was the most vilified president; it was his wife who died during this thing they said such horrible things, and he had a very tough presidency. He was a very good president. He was a great general, and a good president,” Trump said of the man responsible for The Trail of Tears. Trump should look that up.
“Abraham Lincoln, they say was you know he had a civil war going on uh… Abraham Lincoln was just vilified, but now they say Trump got treated the worst of all because what they did is they came up with phony stuff Russia Russia Russia… it was all hoaxes, uh… the Mueller witch hunt, which turned out to be no collusion, you know, after two and a half years, no collusion,” he said without taking a breath.
“I could have told them that the first day, and they had the laptop, they could have figured that out because on the laptop, if you look at it you could have figured that out easy,” he added. “Uh… there’s never been anything despite that people are saying it was one of the most successful presidencies in history.”
Someone needs a nap and his meds.
Ketchup Thrower Says He's Abe Lincoln, But Better
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More