Raheem Kassam editor in chief of the National Pulse joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the latest campaign strategy in the 2024 presidential race and how Bidenomics will play out politically. Kassam explains that campaigns are attempting to model the Trump method and are falling short. The Biden team leans into economic policy while being bolstered up by the media the American people are experiencing poor job numbers and stagflation. He also calls out Biden for missing the mark on expectations set just a month ago for jobs numbers. Yesterday War Room reported that the manufacturing industry has added virtually no jobs in the past year.
Kassam: Biden Mimics President Trump’s Political Strategy, DeSantis Is In Trump’s Killshot Zone
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video