A shooting incident that occurred last night in the Marathon parking lot has resulted in the death of 43-year-old Justin Cooke, as confirmed by the Fayette County Coroner.
The Lexington Police Department reported that officers were called to the vicinity of N Martin Luther King Blvd and 3rd St after receiving multiple reports of gunshots at approximately 7:33 p.m.
Upon arrival, the officers discovered a man with a gunshot wound, who was taken to a nearby hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Sadly, the victim later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The police later discovered another victim, a woman, who had suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
The investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Justin Cooke died from gunshot wounds sustained from shooting at Marathon parking lot in Lexington
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks