This month’s bloopers start fairly lame with just run of the mill mispronunciations, technical difficulties and missed cues. But then it picks up with grandparents racing. When the animals enter the scene, it gets really funny. There is a goat tangled in a pony’s tail, a horse giving his two cents worth on the news, and a llama who stood up in a wedding. The llama story really gets you at the end when the anchor doesn’t realize that llamas are quadrupeds. And make sure you watch it to the end when Pudding Fingers DerSatanist shows up during a weather segment. Oh, wait, it wasn’t Pudding Fingers, it was a hypervocal baby goat. I’m sure you can understand how I got the two confused.
Open thread below….
July’s Best News Bloopers | Crooks and Liars
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video