Julie Kelly of American Greatness talks to host Steve Bannon about the importance of Tucker Carlson’s reporting on the Jan. 6 surveillance videotapes that he was permitted to view by Speaker Kevin McCarthy.
“I was pretty blown away watching what happened with Jacob Chansley, because I followed his case since the spring of 2021. I consider it a travesty. It’s really a heartbreaking story. He’s got mental health issues. He spent 300-plus days in solitary confinement before this ruthless vengeful DOJ tormented him into a plea deal…. Now we see from the videos that he was doing nothing. There was nothing going on…. A judge sentenced him to 41 months in jail.”
Julie Kelly gives update on J6 political prisoners, and blasts judges on their cases. – Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic
- Trial against Gwyneth Paltrow over alleged ski ‘negligence’
- Student from Achievement Academy killed in a shooting in Northeast Baltimore
- Jackson High School teacher Alyson Doulos found dead in Ypsilanti Township apartment
- Kidi Battling From Stroke? The Truth Finally Out
- Episode 2591: The Surge At The Border; Yellen Under Fire