Jojo Wollacott suffered an injury after he was struck by the goalpost during Black Stars training tonight. The goalkeeper looks to have hobbled off the pitch as the extent of the injury is not known yet.
The goalpost struck Joseph Wollacott in training at Baba Yara Sports Stadium.
Reports suggest that he sat out the remainder of the training after the incident as a precaution as the type of injury is not known yet.
Jo Jo will be examined ahead of the Thursday clash against Angola at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium.
If he can’t play due to the injury, he will be replaced by Ati Zigi.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join Us On WhatsApp
Jojo Wollacott Injured After Goalpost Falls On Him At Kumasi Stadium
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More