Attorney John Eastman joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the Supreme Court ruilover a North Carolina Congressional map dispute and how much authority state legislatures have over election laws. Eastman explains how the legal theory behind the case is not a radical idea like the media stream media is portraying it to be.
“For the first half century of our nations history the state legislature simply chose the electors themselves. That’s because unambiguously the Constitution assigns the power to direct the manner of choosing presidential electors to the legislature.”
John Eastman: Democrats Destroy Democracy With Attack On State Legislatures, Defy Founding Fathers
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks