Joey Essex is an English TV personality who is best known for her appearance on the ITV reality series “The Only Way Is Essex“, “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”, “Celebs Go Dating”, “The Jump”, “Educating Joey Essex”, “Splash!”, “Celebrity Ex on the Beach”, “Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins”, “Can I Improve My Memory?”, “Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion”, “Celebrity MasterChef”, and “Joey Essex: Grief and Me”. Joey once came to public headlines after he had an on-and-off relationship with TV star, Sam Faiers from 2011 to 2014.
In 2022, Joey participated in the eighth series of the Australian version of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”, finishing in sixth place. In 2023, he participated in the fifteenth series of “Dancing on Ice“.
When was Joey Essex born and raised?
Joey Essex took birth on the lap of his mother, Tina Essex, and his father, Donny Essex on July 29, 1990. He was born and raised in Southwark, London, England. His birth name is Joey Donald Essex. He was 10 years old when his mother took her own life. He was not only the child of his parents but he also has an elder sister namely Frankie Essex who is a TV personality. Born to English parents, he is British when it comes to his nationality. He belongs to British-White ethnical race. His present age is 32 as of 2022.
Essex went to attend West Hatch High School in Chigwell, Essex. In 2006, he left school having received a U in Drama, a C in Art, and a D in Wood Tech at GCSE. After ten years, he added a D in GCSE General Studies, commenting that “I still don’t really know what GCSE stands for.”
How did Joey Essex start his career?
- Essex made his TV debut appearing in the TV series “The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE)” in its second series as a supporting cast member. But things got turned and he was promoted to the main cast member in its third series. On 13th November 2013, it was announced that he had quit The Only Way Is Essex.
- In 2013, he competed in the first series of “Splash!” but was eliminated by facing Charlotte Jackson. Further, he took part in the thirteenth series of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” where he finished in fourth place.
- After a year, Joey starred in a one-off documentary called “Educating Joey Essex”. In 2015, he won the second series of Channel 4’s reality show “The Jump” in 2015. After a year, he took part in the E4 reality dating series “Celebs Go Dating”.
- In 2018, he was a guest in the fourth series of BBC One’s “Michael McIntyre’s Big Show” and appeared on the second series of “Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins” in 2020. This was followed by MTV’s “Celebrity Ex on the Beach.” In 2021, he appeared in the E4 series “Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion.”
- Next, he participated in the eighth season of the Australian version of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” in 2022. He finished the show in sixth place. Recently in 2023, he was a contestant on the fifteenth series of “Dancing on Ice” partnering with Vanessa Bauer.
Joey Essex Girlfriend – Is he married?
Joey Essex is unmarried when it comes to his marital status. He is dating his beautiful girlfriend, Vanessa Bauer, a German dancer, acrobat, and ice skater. “I’m truly blessed to be paired with Vanessa, I was very happy,” Joey said with a smile in an exclusive chat ahead of the series. He added: “You’re close and you are touching each other’s legs . . . and everywhere else. You are very intimate and it can happen. Since being paired together in November, Joey and Vanessa, have become almost inseparable. In the past, his name has been linked with many women. He once hooked up with reality television personality Lucie Donlan. He dated reality television star, Sam Faiers from 2011 to 2014. He had a fling with the British TV star Jessica Wright in the year 2012. He was once rumored to be dating Amy Willerton in 2014. Joey and Perrie Edwards had a short stint in 2015. He was romantically linked with Georgia Purves from 2016 to 2018. In September 2016, reality TV star Durrani Popal and Joey had an encounter. He had a short-termed romance with American television personality and author Stephanie Pratt from July 2016 to October 2016. Next, he dated Sabreena Diamond in 2018. In October 2019, he started dating another model, Lorena Medina. In April 2020, he began his relationship with singer, songwriter, and actress Rita Ora. The two split in September 2020. He started dating model Brenda Santos in July 2020.
Joey Essex has no children at the moment and he has not become a biological father yet. He is still to get married and it seems he has not thought about having a baby.
What is Joey Essex’s net worth?
Joey Essex is a TV personality who is globally known for appearing in the ITV2’s scripted reality TV series The Only Way Is Essex as himself from 2011 to 2013. His main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. He is making his annual income above $1 million at the time of writing. He earned his living by being a well-known English TV personality.
As of 2023, Joey Essex has accumulated a net worth of $10 million. He is living a lavish lifestyle right now. He also has launched a hair products line, Joey Essex D’Reem Hair, and two fragrances, Fusey for men and My Girl for women. He has an amazing collection of luxurious and expensive clothing and accessories. He is fond of cars as well and bought a Lamborgini for himself. In 2017, he launched his clothing line and perfume line as well, which helps him earn a massive amount of money. He even owns various properties in London. His secondary source of income includes commercials, owner of clothing and perfume brands, co-author, brand endorsements, and collaboration.
How tall is Joey Essex?
Joey Essex is a handsome man with a slim body type. He has attractive blue eyes and his hair color is light brown. As per HeatWorld, he wears two sizes small so that people don’t think that he has clown-size feet. He frequently goes to the gym to maintain his body. He has a ripped body. The celeb spends a number of hours in the gym. He sometimes tweets about his workout regime.
Joey Essex has a tall standing height of 5 feet 10 inches or 1.78 m or 178 cm. His well-maintained bodyweight consists of 76 Kg or 168 pounds. He has not inked any tattoos on his body.
Joey Essex – Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Partner, Age, Facts, Height
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More