Jesseca Dupart is an entrepreneur and the founder and chief executive officer of Kaleidoscope Hair Products from Louisiana. She is also known socially as “Judy” to her supporters. She is married to rapper, Da Brat and is expecting their first baby with her partner. Da Brat is now 18 weeks pregnant, with the couple using Harris-Dupart’s eggs and an anonymous sperm donor – who she branded ‘an eager entrepreneur’ – to conceive.
Dupart founded Kaleidoscope Hair Studio in 2013 and in late 2013, a raging fire gutted the studio and shattered her aspirations. She picked up the broken pieces of her destroyed studio and established another enterprise, Kaleidoscope Hair Products in July 2014. She also founded her hair care company in 2016 and has over 43,000 clients at present.
Who are Jesseca Dupart’s parents?
Jesseca Dupart was brought into this world by her parents on February 12, 1982. She was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, the USA. She is African-American by ethical race while she holds American nationality. Jesseca Faye Harris-Dupart is her real name. The entrepreneur celebrated her 41st birthday on 12th February 2023. Her birthdate falls under the zodiac sign of Aquarius. Her father is Anthony Dupart, a realtor who had a brief stint in the mayor’s office, and her mother is Evelyn Dupart. Her father passed away of congestive heart failure, aged 72, on 13th January 2011. She has three siblings, two brothers and a sister named; Jesse Jr. Dupart, Damon Sr. Dupart, and Jheri Dupart. She has been doing hair since she was a child. At age 7, Jesseca was styling the hair on her dolls. After five years, she braided her friends’ hair after school. ”My mom always tells me stories about how I used to put barrettes in my dad’s hair, so it was something that I always wanted to pursue,” she said for Hype Hair. ”Although, I didn’t realize it would turn into all of this.” She had a tough time as her family abandoned her during her second pregnancy. She learned to become independent at a young age.
Jesseca attended and graduated from Warren Easton Charter High School.
What does Jesseca Dupart do for a living?
- Jesseca Dupart was interested in cosmetology since her childhood. She then started working as a hairstylist.
- She founded Kaleidoscope Hair Studio in 2013. Her salon burned down in December 2013 and she reopened it in July 2014 and introduced Kaleidoscope Hair Products.
- In 2018, Kaleidoscope sales went from $100,000 a month at the start of the year to $1 million by the end of March.
- After a year, Dupart was awarded the Key to the City of New Orleans by the mayor of New Orleans, LaToya Cantrell, to recognize the philanthropy and business she has contributed to in the area.
- She later launched her website, www.iluvcolors.com. ”I was a hairstylist for four years,” she said on Breakfast Club Power in April 2019. ”I decided to dip into hair products … I was able to make well over fifteen million dollars in a few years.”
- On March 31, 2019, Jesseca penned the book – ”When The Miracle Drops: How Instagram Helped Turn A Quick Fix Into A Million-Dollar Product.”
- In February 2021, it was reported that her company, Kaleidoscope Hair Products, will be available in Walmart stores. Some of the products include Kaleidoscope Therapeutic Shampoo and Conditioner, Kaleidoscope Milkshake Leave-In Detangler Spray, The Answer by Kaleidoscope, Kaleidoscope Miracle Edges, Kaleidoscope Miracle Drops – Original.
- At present, she is the main cast of the TV series “Brat Loves Judy” (2021-Present).
Who is Jesseca Dupart’s partner?
Jesseca Dupart is a married woman to her wife, Da Brat (Shawntae Harris-Dupart). Her partner, Da Brat is a rapper who is currently signed with So So Def Records. On 22nd February 2022, Jesseca and Da Brat married in Georgia. Only 100 guests were invited. In March 2020, it was confirmed that Jesseca Dupart is in a relationship with rapper Da Brat. She started dating the rapper in 2019. The pair went public with their relationship in 2020 and afterward, starred in the weTV series Brat Loves Judy. Her sexual orientation is lesbian.
Everything To Know About Da Brat
Da Brat announced in February 2023 that she and Harris-Dupart are growing their family and that she is expecting her first child. The couple shared sweet photos of Da Brat wrapping her arms around Dupart, holding up a heart in front of her fiancée’s stomach. “We are EXTENDING the family🤰🏽” they captioned the joint Instagram post. The couple has not yet revealed what the sex of their baby is. “My child will have all of my names, honey,” Da Brat said while hosting Dish Nation. “Her name would be Legacy Shawntae Dupart. Shawntae is my first name and Dupart is my baby’s last name. Yes honey, carry on the legacy of your parents darling.” Jesseca already has three children from a previous relationships and she often shares on Instagram. When Jesseca was only 15, she gave birth to her first child. At 17, she became pregnant for the second time. Her second pregnancy was unbearable to her parents, so they kicked her out of the house. At the age of 19, she became pregnant and gave birth to her third child. However, she has denied revealing the identity of her baby’s father. She previously dated Denzel Cox, a traveling trainer.
How much is Jesseca Dupart’s net worth?
Jesseca Dupart is a millionaire businessperson. In 2013, she established her hair salon. Her salon burned down in December 2013 and she reopened it in July 2014 and introduced Kaleidoscope Hair Products. In 2018, Kaleidoscope sales went from $100,000 a month at the start of the year to $1 million by the end of March. Her main source of wealth comes from her business career. It also earned her several endorsements from well-known brands and names.
Jesseca Dupart has estimated to have $8 million as of 2023. She earned most of her wealth from founding and managing Kaleidoscope Hair Products. She has also launched a real estate agency Kaleidoscope Realty where she owns and manages a million-dollar commercial property. Her company has been ranked at over 12 million dollars in sales per year. She also makes money from selling copies of her book When The Miracle Drops. She lives a lavish lifestyle at a moment. She also does have branded cars and a big bungalow in which she lives.
How tall is Jesseca Dupart?
Jesseca Dupart is a beautiful lady with a charming smile. She has dark brown hair color but she often colors her hair with several colors. Her eye color is dark brown. She has inked several tattoos on her body.
Jesseca Dupart stands at the height of 5 ft 3 in or 160 cm. Her body weight consists of 60 kg or 132 lbs. She has not gone through weight loss. She has a voluptuous body build. She has got a healthy body at present.
Jesseca Dupart – Bio, Net Worth, Partner, Children, Age, Facts, Family
- The View’s Ana Navarro answers claims she’s been using Ozempic to aid in her weight loss journey
- The Malicious Yo-yo
- April Lyda says she loves and supports her daughter
- 10,000+ Fruit Packaging Jobs In Canada, Apply June 2023
- President Joe Biden Takes a Tumble at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony, Reportedly Unhurt |