At 9:45 Friday morning, May 19, 2023, Layton PD dispatch received a call from a man who stated he had just killed his wife, mother-in-law, and father-in-law.
Officers immediately responded to the home at 1832 E. Gentile St.
The man remained on the phone with dispatchers, and was instructed to exit the home where he was taken into custody. Officers then entered the home and located three deceased victims.
Those victims are identified as:
- Anastasia Stevens – 36 years old – Wife of suspect
- Becky Stevens 61 Step-mother of victim Anastasia
- Donald Stevens – 73 Father of victim Anastasia
The suspect is identified as 34 year-old Jeremy Bailey. Jeremy Bailey and Anastasia lived at the residence where the incident occurred.
Becky Stevens and Donald Stevens were Nevada residents who were visiting this address.
In addition to the three victims, three of the family’s dogs had also been killed.
A motive for these crimes has not been determined yet, and the cause of death is still being investigated.
Jeremy Bailey killed his wife, her parents and 3 dogs before announcing it on Facebook and calling 911
- The View’s Ana Navarro answers claims she’s been using Ozempic to aid in her weight loss journey
- The Malicious Yo-yo
- April Lyda says she loves and supports her daughter
- 10,000+ Fruit Packaging Jobs In Canada, Apply June 2023
- President Joe Biden Takes a Tumble at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony, Reportedly Unhurt |