Jeffrey Clark director of litigation at the Center for Renewing America joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss being a target of the Washington, DC Bar Association’s political weaponization. Clark began to face backlash following a prestigious legal career where Bill Barr gave him top-tier responsibilities only when he began to question the 2020 election’s legitimacy. Clark explains his acknowledgement of the danger of mail-in ballots and big tech’s efforts to suppress information critical for voters. Mark Zuckerberg spent hundreds of millions attempting to privatize elections in the United States. Bill Barr did not use his power to investigate this interference. Clark makes the case that Barr was negligent in his handling of the election and the events during the summer of 2020 that he offered his legal advise on in a since heavily redacted document. The same legal advise that is being censored by redactions is a point of contention in the DC Bar’s case.
Jeffrey Clark Discusses Bill Barr’s Justice Department And Being Targeted By D.C. Bar Association
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video