Jeff Clark who serves as the director of litigation for the Center for Renewing America joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss Susan Rice stepping down as Biden’s domestic policy adviser. He also dives into environmental rule changes and policy such as the new Biden executive order regarding “environmental justice.”
“Environmental justice I would submit is neither justice nor classic environmentalism. It’s essentially about creating these giant pots of money and moving them to your favorite constituencies and using that to build more political power to undermine traditional industries in the United States.”
Jeff Clark: Susan Rice Was Positioned In Biden Administration To Push WHO/WEF Policies In America.
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More