Jason Kelce is an American NFL footballer. He is currently playing for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL). His playing position is center. He is a Super Bowl champion, six-time Pro Bowl selection, and five-time first-team All-Pro selection. Jason is married to his wife, Kylie McDevitt and they are the parents of two daughters.
Jason was drafted by the Eagles in the sixth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at Cincinnati. In September 2022, the Kelce brothers launched a weekly podcast, “New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce“. In addition, he collaborated on the Christmas album “A Philly Special Christmas“, which was released in December 2022.
Where was Jason Kelce born?
Jason Kelce was born in Greenville, North Carolina, on November 5th, 1987. His full name is Jason Daniel Kelce. He is the son of his father, Ed Kelce, and his mother, Donna. His dad is a sales rep in the steel business, and his mum works in banking. He is the older brother of Travis Kelce, a tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs. He holds American nationality as he was born to the USA parents. Meanwhile, he belongs to American-White ethnical background. Jason cut his 35th birthday cake on November 5, 2022.
Regarding his academics, Jason attended Cleveland Heights High School. During his time in high school, he played both running back and linebacker and was twice named All-Lake Erie-Lake League. Moreover, he played baritone saxophone in Symphonic and Jazz Bands. In high school, aside from football, Jason played hockey and his sibling, Travis played basketball.
What team is Jason Kelce playing for?
- Jason Kelce was redshirted in his initial year at Cincinnati. He played in nine games in 2007 as a center and guard for the Bearcats. He made 13 starts at left guard as a sophomore in 2008.
- Jason earned second-team All-Big East honors after starting 13 games as a left guard in 2009.
- He was moved to center for his senior season in 2010 as the Bearcats went 4–8 under new coach Butch Jones. He was named Honorable Mention All-America and second-team All-Big East.
- Jason Kelce was selected by the Philadelphia Eagles in the sixth round (191st overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft. However, he was not able to practice or sign a contract until the NFL lockout. Later, he signed a four-year contract on July 27, 2011. He then became the first rookie in Eagles history to start all 16 games at center. He was named the starting center for the second consecutive year.
- He suffered a partially torn MCL and torn ACL in a win over the Baltimore Ravens on 16th September due to which he missed the rest of the 2012 season.
- He started all 16 games and helped the team reach the playoffs in his 2013 season. He helped the Eagles score a team record of 442 points and 6,676 yards.
- According to agent Jason Bernstein, Kelce, on February 27, 2014, agreed to a six-year, $37.5 million contract extension, with $13 million guaranteed. He underwent surgery for a sports hernia and missed four games on 23rd September. He was selected for his first Pro Bowl.
- He started in all 16 games in his 2015 season and was graded by Pro Football Focus as the 7th-ranked center in the NFL. Likewise, he started in all 16 games and was selected for his second Pro Bowl. He started in all 16 games and had his best season as a pro in his 2017 season. He won Super Bowl LII with the Eagles, defeating the New England Patriots 41–33.
- During the Eagles Super Bowl parade on February 8, 2018, he garnered national attention after giving an impassioned speech where he defended his teammates, coaches, and front office and compared Eagles fans to hungry dogs who “for 52 years have been starved of this championship.
- On March 2, 2019, he signed a one-year contract extension with the Eagles through the 2021 season. He started his 100th straight game with the Eagles in his 2020 season.
- On March 5, 2021, he signed a new deal with the Philadelphia Eagles. On 11th March 2022, after mulling retirement before the 2022 offseason, he signed a new one-year deal with the Eagles worth $14 million, which made him the highest-paid center in the NFL.
- Jason and his team, Eagles appeared in Super Bowl LVII against the Kansas City Chiefs. His brother Travis Kelce played for the Chiefs, making it the first Super Bowl to feature two brothers on opposing teams. Jason and the Eagles lost to Travis and the Chiefs 38-35.
Jason Kelce Awards and Achievements
- Super Bowl champion (LII)
- 5× First-team All-Pro (2017–2019, 2021, 2022)
- 6× Pro Bowl (2014, 2016, 2019–2022)
- 2× Second-team All-Big East (2009, 2010)
How much is Jason Kelce’s net worth?
Jason Kelce is an NFL football center for the Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL. He was drafted by the Eagles in the sixth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at Cincinnati. Kelce is a Super Bowl champion, three-time Pro Bowl selection, and three-time first-team All-Pro selection. He signed a four-year contract on July 2y, 2011. His main source of wealth comes from his football career while he is also making a cool sum of money from endorsement deals, contract bonuses, and more.
As of 2023, the net worth of Jason Kelce is estimated to have $37.5 Million. In 2014, he agreed to a six-year, $37.5 Million contract extension, with $13 million guaranteed, according to agent Jason Bernstein. On March 11, 2022, he signed a new one-year deal with the Eagles worth $14 million, which made him the highest-paid center in the NFL. In 2023, he will earn a base salary of $1,500,000 and a roster bonus of $2,750,000, while carrying a cap hit of $11,175,000 and a dead cap value of $21,123,000. The NFL footballer is living a lavish lifestyle and he also does have branded cars in his garage.
Who is Jason Kelce’s Wife?
Jason Kelce married his beautiful wife, Kylie McDevitt on April 14, 2018. He met Kylie on an online dating app. Their love bond is very strong with the passage of time. Both of them are very supportive of each other and they are enjoying their married life happily without any sign of divorce between them.
Jason and Kylie are the proud parents of two children. Their daughters, Wyatt and Elliott were born in October 2019 and March 2021. Kylie was 38 weeks pregnant with their third child on Super Bowl Sunday for Super Bowl LVII.
How tall is Jason Kelce?
Jason Kelce is a handsome man with an athletic body type. Being an NFL player, he maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercise. He has a rugged beard while his hair color is brown and his eye color is also brown. On March 11, 2011, Kelce had an appendectomy after he was diagnosed with appendicitis.
Jason stands at the perfect height of 1.91 m or 6 feet 3 inches or 191 cm. His body weight measures 134 Kg or 295 lbs. He is very conscious about his food intake and he has got a healthy body at a moment.
Jason Kelce – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Wife, Brother, Salary, Contract
- The View’s Ana Navarro answers claims she’s been using Ozempic to aid in her weight loss journey
- The Malicious Yo-yo
- April Lyda says she loves and supports her daughter
- 10,000+ Fruit Packaging Jobs In Canada, Apply June 2023
- President Joe Biden Takes a Tumble at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony, Reportedly Unhurt |