Mike Davis founder and president of the Article III Project joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss a bombshell discovery that Biden staffers met with Special Counsel Jack Smith’s aides before the Trump indictment. Jay Bratt, who joined the special counsel team in November 2022, shortly after it was formed, took a meeting in the White House on March 31, 2023, with Caroline Saba, deputy chief of staff for the White House counsel’s office, White House visitor logs show. Davis raises the serious concerns of political addenda’s breaking the Department of Justice’s independence in the investigation of President Trump.
Jack Smith’s Communication With WH Proves Trump Indictment Was Influenced By Political Agenda
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks