Former President Donald Trump was seen with his valet and co-conspirator Walt Nauta on Friday. They are not allowed to discuss the case with each other, and I’m sure they don’t (wink wink). That would be wrong.
The twice-indicted President appears to have Nauta on a short leash. The pair ordered a cheesesteak at Pat’s King of Steaks in Philadelphia. It’s probably unusual for a defendant and co-conspirator to hang out all willy-nilly like they’re besties and whatnot.
Twitter users piled in:
I’m just wondering if Trump stiffed Pat’s. And was Nauta his food tester? I have questions!
Internet Cracks Up As Trump And His Co-Conspirator Order Cheesesteaks
- Aimee Cho NBC4, Age, Husband, Wiki, Cancer, Wedding, Height
- Chantel Jennings The Athletic, Bio, NYT, Husband, Height, Salary
- Jackie Bensen NBC4, Bio, Age, Husband, Wikipedia and Married
- Ari Wasserman Wife, The Athletic, Bio, Age, Podcast and Fiance
- Future Tiktok Star Cries When Her Manager Impregnates Her And Flees; She Asks For Help In The Video