If movie theaters were honest, they would be still in business. People are always willing to rationalize spending way too much money on stale popcorn, watered down soda, and having gunk on the bottom of your shoes that won’t scrape off for a week, just to get a sore neck and hearing loss for the experience you can only get at a theater. And then you get to do it all over again the next weekend. It’s also another reason why I am so glad to be married and out of the dating scene.
Open thread below…
If Movie Theaters Were Honest
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks