Mzbel, a Ghanaian singer, has shared an honest look inside her early career and revealed a period of her journey where she had an office affair with her old boss.
The singer recently discussed her romantic relationship with her married boss on a chat show.
Mzbel emphasized how this friendship had a big impact on how her career developed.
Mzbel said during the chat program that she had a sexual relationship with her former boss while she was just beginning her career as an artist, despite the fact that her boss was married.
Mzbel acknowledged that she had begun to feel affection for him and said that she had accepted his proposal of love as a result of their shared attachment.
The artist continued by saying that her boss’s love relationship had an unexpectedly favorable impact on her career.
Her supervisor identified her singing and dancing capabilities and connected her to influential businesspeople who encouraged the development of her artistic skills.
Mzbel claimed that without the office romance, she might not have developed into the adored artist she is today. She attributed her ultimate ascent to fame to this mentorship.
Mzbel concluded her confession by saying that as long as she could survive, she didn’t care if her relationship with her boss’s wife or the destruction of his home resulted from it.
To learn more, view the video down below.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
“I Slept With My Married Boss To Advance My Career,” Mzbel Admits (Video)
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks